Friday, December 2, 2022

Is there a test to know what my true current tdee is?

So the title says it basically.

Ive managed to lose over 170lbs with CICO and exercise and I have about 25 more pounds to go before I hot my goal weight. My weight loss has slowed down as it should when we get near the finish line.

I am 225lb, 5'9" and a female. I have been walking around 6000-7500 on average a day. I workout 4 times a week with cardio and weights. Im eating 1600 calories. Id say I am lightly active according to myfitnesspals definition of activity levels.

My tdee calculated online says I should be eating roughly 2400 calories to maintain. So a 500 calorie deficit would put me at 1900 to lose 1lb a week or 4lbs a month. Rn Im barely losing 4lbs a month by eating 1600. So Im really confused.

Even by adjusting my fat percentage (im estimating around 40%) Id still be losing more than I am now.

Are they any medical tests or professional tests to tell me my true tdee?

submitted by /u/zahimahi97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wCDjpeN

No comments:

Post a Comment