Friday, December 2, 2022

Fell off the train, feeling down and need support/advice

Hey y'all,

Hope everyone is doing well and taking care!

I have posted a couple times in here. Recently, I've really dropped the ball and I am so disappointed in myself. It's been hard for me to stay on track because honestly food truly is a source of comfort for me and when I get stressed or feel lonely or feel like I just want someone to cook for me, I eat out more often and choose things that I shouldn't have. I also haven't been able to exercise at all. I have also recently quit my daily cigarette smoking, so obviously that didn't help either.

Recently I've been working full time, have two night classes and am doing an internship all of the other nights in the week. I have been extremely busy and it's been a little harder to food prep and what not. I definitely chose this life, I enjoy my classes and my internship a lot but fitting in food prep, exercise and staying on track has been extremely difficult.

I want to lose this weight once and for all. I am so sick of being in this body and being invisible. I know that I am the only one who can make the changes and to prioritize my weight loss and do all of the things necessary to make that happen, but I really just need support right now. If anyone wants to share any kind of advice on how to get back on track and how to stay disciplined and motivated, please feel free to share. If anyone has any success stories they want to share, too, please do. I want this chapter of my life to be over and right now I just truly need support from others and need advice and honestly to just been seen and hard.

Thank you all <3

submitted by /u/WeirdExtravaganza_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aYA0xI5

No comments:

Post a Comment