Thursday, December 8, 2022

How do I stop bingeing for good?

I had done so good for about a month - found a new sport for me, eliminated all snacking (except for fruit and the like when I am actually hungry) and thought I had really beaten my addiction to sugar. I'd been feeling great and healthy. Been progressing steadily at 0.5 to 1 kg weight loss per week.

Well... It only took one night of working late on a report and here I am after munching a whole 180 grams of milk chocolate (that's the whole tablet). I just went for one little bite because I was desperate to do something else other than work and then I just... was in a daze or something. I feel like shit and I am really not looking forward to sugar-induced nightmares and the hell that is fighting my body's cravings for sugar (I had stopped having them!!!).

Why did I do this to myself knowing very well it was wrong and how do I actually stop for good?

submitted by /u/Entire_Depth_3553
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IzAN2VM

No comments:

Post a Comment