Wednesday, December 7, 2022

How long did it take you spouse to notice your weight loss?

My question is in the title. I stayed 50lb over my normal weight after pregnancy and only started losing weight around 3 months ago. No one has noticed my weight loss except my mom (who always seems to notice right away if I gain or lose weight). I was curious how long it took before your spouse mentioned or noticed that you lost weight? I understand that others (like coworkers) may be wary of mentioning anything because some people feel self-conscious after weight loss, but I’m really curious how long it took others before your significant other mentioned something?

I’ve lost close to 17lb at this point, but only me and my mom have noticed. I know that having others notice shouldn’t be the only goal. I know I’m losing: I’ve been measuring myself, weighing myself, taking pictures to document progress, tracking calories daily, and i finally fit into since pre-pregnancy pants 2 days ago as a NSV, but I still want to know what your experiences have been?

Thanks if you made it this far. This sub has been a really great source of daily motivation for me in this journey.

submitted by /u/Ok-Way217
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7z1X3AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment