Wednesday, December 7, 2022

My (maybe?) unpopular opinion: Weight loss drugs are cheating and most people should cheat

Here me out: I’m on mounjaro. I’ve lost 20 points in 2 and a half months. Without being hungry. Or stressing. Or thinking about food. At all.

It’s fucking glorious.

I just go through my day and eat my normal food, but then I get full and stop. And im done. It’s a sensation I have never experienced before.

If going through labor with an epidural is cheating then so be it. You don’t need to be in agonizing pain. If mounjaro is cheating, awesome.

Don’t let anyone tell you that you need to struggle to lose weight or appreciate weight loss. These drugs are certainly not right for everyone but you don’t need to suffer.

Interested to hear what others think about this. Is is cheating? Do you care? Are you interested in these drugs? Are they the future?

submitted by /u/juliacar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ef5yBVo

No comments:

Post a Comment