Wednesday, December 7, 2022

How to know if you’ve lost too much?

F 27, 5ft 8, went from 220ish lbs to 134lbs in 2 years.

I’m happy to maintain my current weight, but it seems like my body doesn’t want to. I’m struggling to know if my symptoms are an indication that I’ve lost too much? I don’t want to put on weight thinking it’ll solve these issues if it’s not necessary.

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with these symptoms during their weight loss, and if/how they resolved them?

Symptoms: 1. No period for 11 months (had 2 blood tests, Dr said it’s likely due to weight loss and to see if it comes back on its own in the next 4-6 months) 2. Low vitamin D (doc prescribed supplements) 3. Low folate (just found this out - I’m confused though as I eat lots of leafy greens and broccoli)

Exercise: 30-45 mins of weights 3x a week 10k steps everyday 20 mins of yoga 3x a week

Diet: Pretty balanced. Around 1600-2000 calories a day, sometimes a lot more if it’s takeout which I’ll have once every 10 days or so? I prioritise protein & lately more fats.

I realise only medical professionals and gaining some weight can give me definitive answers but any experiences or advice would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Spiritual-Sun6818
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VvdWcB6

No comments:

Post a Comment