Wednesday, December 7, 2022

little thing i did to help with consistency

Recently I found my progress slowed down to the point of being almost nonexistent for a while, I was chalking it up to me being at light as i could be without being super strict like I used to.

I THOUGHT I was still being sorta strict and cheating once or twice a week, but as we know that scale doesn’t lie, so i thought of a super simple solution. All I did was grab a calendar and mark every day i ate my deficit calories and every day i cheated. I went through myfitnesspal and realized i was cheating basically every two days, i literally spent a week checking the calendar and now my weight loss is steady again. I was literally just inconsistent all these weeks…

Tl:dr: scale wasn’t going down anymore so i got a calendar to check off every successful deficit day, plateau gone completely, consistency is king

submitted by /u/EnragedBearBro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/a9K6bpu

No comments:

Post a Comment