Saturday, December 3, 2022

I'm worried that when I lose weight it'll be the only thing people around me talk about

I don't know why but the idea of other people commenting about how much weight I lost or how pretty I lookw ithout the weight disgusts me. I pretty much want to lose all the weight without anyone mentioning the fact that I did it. Could be anxiety or just the feeling of being reduced down to nothing more than someone who now looks pretty.

Growing up I lost 60lbs at 15 year old and for months it was the only thing my parents mentioned. They were proud of me, but at the same time I felt reduced to nothing more than my body? Then when I gained the weight back it was back to shaming my body.

I'm not afraid to show off my body after losing the weight because I'm afraid of people trying to sabotage me. I'm afraid of it being the only talking point between people close to me, especially my parents. I mean my mom has been on some diet for the past 8 years and she'll be all over me asking for tips. I dunno I just don't want my weight loss acknowledged.

Does anyone else feel this way?

submitted by /u/pumpkinthighs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9m0ntiW

No comments:

Post a Comment