Friday, December 2, 2022

No More Binge Eating

My binge eating has been very bad my whole adult life. I would go most of the day determined to stay on track, then at night it was like nothing mattered anymore except eating. I spent so much money on processed junk, binging almost every night.

3 weeks ago, something changed. I wanted to lose weight, I was 170 lbs at 5'3. So I started as I always do, no buying binge foods. This decision helps, but the urge to binge is often so strong that I end up going to the store anyways at night. But this hasn't happened. When the diet started, I started listening to slowed/reverb/etc. versions of songs every night for hours. It pulls me into a trance, and I have no desire to eat unless I'm physically hungry. Even then, it's easy to ignore the urge. I haven't binged once during this period, probably the longest I have ever gone without doing so. Recently, I bought seasonal chocolate, and I've barely touched it. That's never happened before. I think that I was able to replace whatever void the food was filling, with music.

I've lost 10 lbs so far. I know a lot of that is water weight, but some of it is also body weight. For once, after years of failed weight loss attempts that ended after less than a week, I think I'll actually make it.

submitted by /u/Horror_Macaron_1544
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GLBak4t

No comments:

Post a Comment