Sunday, June 2, 2019

1 month pp and I feel like everything is against me losing weight.

TLDR at bottom.

So, long story short, I had my 3rd (and final) kiddo a month ago. My first two were completely natural, no complications. I developed pree with my 3rd and am now on blood pressure meds and med for my ppd/ppa.

I need encouragement or advice. My obgyn said I should have been able to lower and almost completely come off my BP medication, but we tried weaning off of it and I had to increase the dose back to the original amount. I am 28/f/5'3.5" and weigh 252. I've dropped 20lbs since giving birth, and am chomping at the bit to get back to exercising. The blood pressure medication I'm on, however, makes me dizzy and gives me headaches. The depression med also makes me dizzy (but I just started that one, so I know it will take a couple weeks to even out).

Has anyone else here experienced dizziness from blood pressure medication? How do you combat it in order to exercise? Has anyone experienced a similar situation and been able to finally come off blood pressure medication?

I worry because both of my parents have chronic hypertension and my dad just had to have heart surgery last year. We eat really well (my parents do a lot of fast food) so I'm hoping that benefits me some. I just want some hope. :( I'm feeling very down about it all because I want to ve back to where I was before getting pregnant with this cute little surprise. I was walking 5mi at least 4x a week and had gotten down to my pre pregnancy weight from before my first kiddo.

TLDR;; had third baby, got put on blood pressure medication that makes me dizzy and hard to exercise. Curious if others have experienced the same and if they have been able to come off it with diet and exercise and weight loss.

submitted by /u/bethnic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W8db2P

No comments:

Post a Comment