Sunday, June 2, 2019

Achieving weight loss after anxiety and depression

Hi all, 24 year old woman here. For maybe the last 5 years or so up until this March, I was on antidepressants (Celexa) and anti-anxiety meds (Buspar).

Over the course of those years I went up about 40 pounds. I'm looking for tips to lose weight after medication because I've heard it can be extremely difficult. Also, a lot of the medication weight went to my abdomen and I feel extremely self-conscious now.

Specifically tips that are small and easy to start with, like drinking 2 L of water per day. Stuff like that.

I feel terrible about my appearance even though I know it's not bad by any means. I just feel gross and uncomfortable in my body.

If it helps, I already do a yoga class once a week, and will be starting another one soon. I've started trying to get back into going for walks and runs every day.

Thanks so much in advance.

submitted by /u/Ebbie45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QBk8Z6

No comments:

Post a Comment