Sunday, June 2, 2019

Halfway there!

So yesterday I hit two milestones, 20lbs down and halfway to my goal 21lbs lost out of 42.

It was just the bump I needed as I had been stuck for about 10 days (surely had nothing to do with my poor food journaling and guesstimating) Back to "you bite it, you write it" and scanning bar codes if possible.

Next mini-goal is to get back into the 160s which is only a pound away.

My weight loss has been kinda stealthy this time, normally I am shouting my WOE and diet plans to everyone. I think people have noticed I am not eating junk food but haven't really had anyone say anything about my loss so far. Hoping the next 20 pounds will actually show a more visible difference!

Doing CICO, keto, OMAD and LOVE it. I don't feel deprived at all. Not working out at all yet. Once I get to my goal planning on just sticking with CICO for maintenence. Thank you to all the incredible people who are killing it in the weight loss game and are super motivating!

submitted by /u/Bowsermama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bw0sf8/halfway_there/

No comments:

Post a Comment