Sunday, June 2, 2019

How quickly should I lose weight if I am more than 50lbs overweight?

I am a 5'2 190lb female who currently does no exercise and eats whatever she wants whenever she wants. I do this horrible cycle where I get really healthy, then I have a big lifestyle change such as moving to a different city and I completely fall off the band wagon. My weight has fluctuated up and down about 50lbs at a time within the last 4 years, so once I lose weight this time I'm going to go see a dietitian to get some advise about preventing a "relapse".

Although this is not my first rodeo, this is the largest I've been. As such, I'm not sure what is considered "normal" or "safe" weight loss.

At this weight, with good eating habits and actually working out, I think I should be losing more per month than if I were 150lbs. But I'm not sure how much I should be expecting to lose. To those who have been in my scenario, what is considered "safe" weight loss? Is it unsafe if I lose for example 15lbs a month? Any advice on trying to avoid loose skin?

submitted by /u/anxiousembers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Mkt5HJ

No comments:

Post a Comment