Sunday, June 23, 2019

After being stuck in a plateau for 3 weeks, I’ve finally dropped 4 lbs. :)

My starting weight was 232 and I got all the way down to 202. After being so close to almost being out of the 200’s and all my hard work, I’d let mtself have a cheat day (which ended up during into overeating for months on end). When I finally snapped out of it, I told myself I’m not going back into the 220’s. This ended up to me being stuck at 218-219 for about three weeks. I finally got pissed enough with myself for the scale not moving (and thanks to some advice for Reddit), I hunkered down this week and got serious about my weight loss again. Today I stepped on the scale and weighted in at 215. I was aimed for losing 2 lbs a week so seeing that was definitely a sweet reward for my self-discipline and more motivation to keep pushing myself to stay on track and just do the dang thing.

I love this subreddit so much. Thanks for the love and support. Let’s kill our weight loss goals, r/loseit!

submitted by /u/oddonegone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XtyUa9

No comments:

Post a Comment