Sunday, June 23, 2019

Self esteem with weight loss?

Sorry if not the right place to post, just not sure where else is appropriate.

35female here. I have been overweight my whole life. Always the DUFFF of my friends. 2 kids in 2 years made me over 200 lbs in 2015 when my youngest was born. Im only 5 foot tall too so looks even worse. 4 long years later, I'm finally at my healthiest weight ever at 125! So freaking exciting and proud and blah. Yeah jsut blah like that's it? I've told myself my whole life that I would feel so great and have more confidence and I would be so much happier once I finally lost the weight. Why arent I? Is this body dysmorphia? I see the number on the scale and my clothes are smaller and fit better and I get tons of compliments but I just dont see it or feel it. Does it get better? Sometimes I feel like I would be happier being chubby again cause that is who I really am. Like I know how to be the fat girl, I dont know who this person is or how to act anymore. Thanks for any insite I guess.

submitted by /u/CooperBanksMcKenzie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FpJoNS

No comments:

Post a Comment