Thursday, June 13, 2019

An advice for a couple trying to get healthy after the loss of a friend?

I am 23F 5'3.5" 179lbs. I had weight loss surgery in October and have lost 103lbs. My husband is 32M 6'1" 320lbs. He has sleep apnea, chronic bronchitis, and in the two years we've been married went from 250 to 320lbs.

We got news this morning our 35 year old friend passed away in her sleep last night after long issues with blood pressure and asthma. My husband is so shaken up by her death that he wants to do what he can to get healthy. His biggest fear is not waking up and it's very real to him now. He often fasts through the day, binges at night, and plays video games. He works a desk job and delivers pizzas about 3 nights a week. He is afraid that he will "work himself to death" when my view is that we should be working harder.

Where can we start? I was blessed enough to have a tool to start my weight loss but we want to work on this together. I would really appreciate tips, tricks, advice - anything valuable!

Edit: Title should read "any advice..."

submitted by /u/questionableoctopus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IeybBp

No comments:

Post a Comment