Thursday, June 13, 2019

Am I doing it wrong? Is it dangerous? Please help

So I posted 2 days ago about me starting my weight loss journey. I am 17 and weigh ~320 and I am 5'11. The TDEE calculator says I should I eat ~3000 calories.

So I downloaded MFP and set my goal to lose 1 kg a week. My goal should be 2000 calories. But here is the problem.

I am on my summer vacation. I have no work to go to and basically nothing to do. So I just stay home play games or watch TV. I am fasting 16 hours and only eat lunch and dinner. But surprisingly I don't feel I need to eat anything in between. I am not hungry most of the day. Sometimes I don't even feel like eating dinner. I just do it because I want to survive the next 16 hours. At the end of the day I barely eat 800 calories and I do some home workouts and use a stationary bike for 15 minutes burning 300 calories.

I sleep from 6 am to 2 pm. I wake up and eat lunch. I use my phone, open reddit, watch TV and play games for 6 hours and only drink water. Then I eat a low calorie dinner and start 16 hours of fasting. I do my exercises at 3 am (I feel embarrassed so I wait for everyone to sleep) then take a shower and sleep

Is my bad schedule causing this? MFP keeps mentioning I am not getting enough carbs, fibres and other nutrients. Should I force feed myself? I feel like eating is just a waste since I am not hungry.

It is possible I am doing this because I want to see motivating numbers on the scale. Please help me

submitted by /u/Someone-TookMyName-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IJYgan

No comments:

Post a Comment