Thursday, June 13, 2019

My Weight Loss Journey

So I've never really posted about my journey before but here goes nothing.

I was always a heavy kid but it never really bothered me besides the few random bullies here and there. As I got older I really lost control of my weight, when I graduated high school I weighed over 300lbs at just 17 and 5'10". I was an active member of sports although no one pushed me as hard as I needed, that paired with a job in a bakery surrounded by horrible foods led to me gaining weight and a lot of it.

Come college I join the lacrosse team at my school to keep busy and I am instantly met with one of the greatest coaches ever. This coach and team pushed me to do my best and just complete the reps even if it took longer. With practice 3 times a week along with runs and lifts I began to lose weight and soon found that I had nearly lost 50lbs in 6 months.

I have just recently as of this post started a cut once our season ended, I started at 240lbs and I am working out every day at my local planet fitness.

Update: I will keep this post updated as much as possible with my journey.

I am currently on day 3 of my cut and I am aiming for 1200 calories intake a day and am burning about 3000. I have lost about 5lbs so far. I find some quick easy meals to start off the day are eggs and toast and am planning on having a protein shake for dinner as a meal replacement. Does anyone have any good Recipies for other healthy low cal breakfast or lunch.

6/13-

Breakfast - spinach, onion, feta eggs, and toast

Lunch - 1/2 a turkey club wrap

Dinner - Protein shake

Workout -

Inclined walk 5min

Bench 3x10

Deadlift 3x10

Leg Press 5x10

Chest and shoulder press 3x10

Fly machine 3x10

Tricep pulldown 3x10

Barbell Bicep Curls 3x10

Core workout

Stairs 5 min

submitted by /u/curriee73
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IdD9hW

No comments:

Post a Comment