Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Any suggestions on how to convince my SO that hiring a personal trainer for a few sessions is worth the money?

I’m 25lbs into an 90lb weight loss journey and it’s become quite apparent that I need to go to the gym. I attempted to start couch to 5k a few weeks back and couldn’t make it a week without some issues with my knees and shins. If I want to become more active I’ll need to build myself up slowly.

My SO was okay with joining a gym but balked at the “high” cost for a few training sessions. Before your can meet with a trainer the gym requires a fitness test which costs about $75, plus monthly membership fee and fee for each session and you’re realistically looking 200+ over the next month.

I haven’t been to a gym in years, I’m very out of shape and I want a trainer to help personalize a work out for my goals and show me how to stretch and exercise properly so I don’t hurt myself.

submitted by /u/notmyaltacount
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KwmdVs

No comments:

Post a Comment