Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Has anyone experimented with making the same meals everyday? Not just meal prep but actually (almost) the same thing.

I used to not eat breakfast. I forced myself to begin and I ate the same thing everyday. Shredded wheat with grapenuts, berries and almond milk. That packs quite a nutritional punch and got me thinking that if I did the same thing with my other meals I would be set!

So I make a kale and avocado salad that I love. One bunch lacinato kale, one avocado, juice of a lemon, nutritional yeast, and one cloves of garlic microplaned. With this and cereal I have most of nutrient and vitamins for the day covered with very few calories and quite full.

As a snack some smokehouse almonds throughout the day.

For dinner- rice and beans. Always brown rice. The beans are the same but seasoned differently. So black beans with tomato, cilantro, lime, etc. “Mexican “ Curry chickpeas another day , American chili another, split peas and hot sauce.

So the bean part would taste different but this would always have the same number of calories, around 1300 or so. I would get all the nutrition I need and at quite a calorie deficit so weight loss would happen rather quickly, but healthy too.

Anyone have experience doing something like this?

submitted by /u/FlapjaxIsDead
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31dohHO

No comments:

Post a Comment