Saturday, June 1, 2019

DAE worry their weight loss isn’t real

Two months ago, I decided I couldn’t allow myself to continue my unhealthy relationship with food and lack of self care. Through a combination of things, I’ve lost 26lbs so far. I want to be happy it, but I have this overwhelming sense of dread that it’s all fake, that I’ll weigh myself and be back at my starting weight.

I know that is a pretty quick weight loss and some of it is water weight, but the number on the scale is going down with minimal fluctuation. I just feel like my progress is dissonant with basic things like CICO (I know weight loss is subject to many variables) and it makes me worried. I feel like I shouldn’t get too excited about it. Has anyone else felt like this?

submitted by /u/___throwmeaway__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IbHAbQ

No comments:

Post a Comment