Saturday, June 1, 2019

DIY clothes modifications/Making your existing wardrobe work mid- weight loss

Hello and hope you are having a wonderful day.

I’ve started unpacking my summer work clothes and everything is too big! I didn’t think my weight loss was that drastic (~7-10 lbs) but the waist on all of my summer print pencil skirts are too big and don’t sit where they are supposed to.

I love the prints and considered getting them altered but I’m not sure I want to spend money doing that since I’d like to lose another 10lbs. That would mean paying to alter it now and then paying again later.

Does anyone know a YouTube channel or video they could recommend for these kinds of DIY fixes? Or even just tips on how you made your old clothes work while still on your weight loss journey.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/rosegold_ari
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JPVaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment