Saturday, June 1, 2019

Just finished week 2

And I’ve lost a little over four pounds so I’m right on track I guess! I guess it could’ve been water weight but I’m still not really sure what that means lol. I’ve been eating 1600-1800 cal a day, usually 1600 or slightly under though. I’ve had two 1800 days per week. Maybe it’s in my head but I already feel like my clothes are fitting better. I’m vegan so I’ve been struggling with protein but I’m finally managing to hit my goal of around 15% protein as of the last week. Still need to up my exercise, I’m planning to do weight lifting so I can build some muscle. I can’t wait to lose enough fat for my damn thighs to stop rubbing together ugh. I’m not sure if anyone cares but I’m proud of myself so I wanted to share, I feel weird sharing this on my social media accounts because I have some heavier friends who are sensitive about people promoting weight loss or dieting.

submitted by /u/govzzz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Mnbkb7

No comments:

Post a Comment