Saturday, June 1, 2019

[NEED ADVICE] I'm in a weird place right now.

Hello motivational people of r/loseit.

This is my first post here, and after being a lurker for quite a long time, I've decided to finally ask for help from the people who seem to have become what I aspire to be someday. Allow me to start by introducing myself. I'm a 20 year old boy, I weigh 275 pounds right now. But I started working out in February of 2018, at which point of time I was 305 pounds and I dropped to 253 pounds in January of this year.

My exercise consisted of casual jogging, weights and a mix of high intensity workout with a little bit of yoga. I worked out 6 days a week without fail. Wasn't really good with controlling my diet. I'd indulge in the occasional junk food every once or twice a week.

However I had to stop in February because of a couple of health and family issues. So after 4 months of literally doing no workout, bad diet and junk food intake being the same, I've put on around 20 pounds, as mentioned above.

I tried to get back to my old routine but it's become too difficult for me to keep up with my own old targets, I'm heaving like crazy, I get a bad headache after I'm done working out and somedays, I just don't want to get out of bed at all.

This has all impacted my social skills as well, I refuse to go out, I refuse to socialize with friends, I recently bailed on a vacation plan which was set months ago and I feel terrible about it. I never expected quick results from my weight loss journey, but I also never expected that I'll fall back in those same habits that made me this huge to begin with.

I don't even know what the point of this post is, to be honest, I look at posts here and have a moment of motivation to start accomplishing my goals that I had set early last year. But then when the moment comes, it just becomes too damn difficult to get out and finally do something about it

I'm really confused and would love to have some sort of direction and I thought this would be the best place to visit and share my problems and get advices from the people who have done what I dream to do someday.

Sorry if this is not the kind of post that goes here.

Have a good day. I'm proud of you guys :)

submitted by /u/piratedpanda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EJDEOj

No comments:

Post a Comment