Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Doing well in weight lose world, but I am worried about some things. 21 F. 70lbs to lose.

TLDR: worried about this “water weight” loss, stretch marks with losing weight, and possible lose skin. I know nobody knows my body, but I want to know about your experiences.

I am losing weight very slowly. I have been dieting for 7 weeks with a 6lbs weight lose... (i had a cheat WEEK because I helped my friend open up her restaurant whoops). however, someone told me 6 lbs was just water weight and I haven’t lost any actual fat. Is this true? Made me feel defeated and like I have done nothing at all.

I have had issues with stretch marks since puberty. It looks like I am getting more. In your experiences do stretch marks become less visible as you lose weight?

I don’t see many with lose skin after weight loss that are around my age unless they lose 100+ pounds. My aim is to lose 70... is it common for someone to have lose skin with my stats? Do you have lose skin of your own?

Thank you all.

21F SW225. CW219. GW150. 5’5.5”

submitted by /u/ConfusionIn20s
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WVwtx9

No comments:

Post a Comment