Sunday, June 9, 2019

First post ... scared to fail

I’m 42 this year. 260lbs. I’ve been overweight most of my life. 2016 decided to lose weight again - went to the gym 3x week with various friends plus one day of personal training/ boot camp class with a friend. Did not alter my diet except no snacks after dinner. I lost about 50 lbs. I got mono that fall and spent two months with no energy, which just kept dragging on as I gained all the weight back. I am tired of being uncomfortable in my body and all the stuff that comes with being overweight. I haven’t been able to find a workout buddy or weight loss accountability partner and I really hate doing this alone. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/lynnrocksout
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wQ34p7

No comments:

Post a Comment