Sunday, June 9, 2019

New to this. Have been obese my whole life. need help!!

Hey yall! I'm a 23F currently weighing 198 pounds. Ive been obese my whole life, with some serious phases of weight loss. I feel like the last 10 years of my life Ive been constantly stressed about dieting and exercise. I joined a gym at age 14 and lost a significant amount of weight then, and then continued going to the gym in short bursts of 2 month the next couple of years. I have really really bad eating habits where I need to munch on food every second. It's really hard for me to motivate myself to work out. I get bursts of motivation where I eat healthy for a week and then go back on my unhealthy habits. seriously need some heavy motivation to remain consistent. I need to lose at least 30 pounds by August! Need this to stay motivated!

submitted by /u/unfitDoctor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2R2Pkkf

No comments:

Post a Comment