Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Food is the hardest drug to quit.

Kinda wanted to share but a buddy of mine was talking to me about his weight and how hard it is to lose weight and as he explained it, he said, “food is the hardest drug to quit because you can never really quit” and my previous weight loss struggles made so much more sense.

Granted, I’ve lost about 140 lbs and I’m proud of that but I do have instances where I find myself eating more emotionally (mostly boredom) again which is something I got rid of but seems to be a habit that is resurfacing.

So I guess my point is that it’s important to work on the mental and emotional side of getting healthy alongside the physical and that’s something I’ve been lacking on.

submitted by /u/slayerrlex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KtNzLW

No comments:

Post a Comment