Wednesday, June 5, 2019

What are YOUR Lesser Known Weight Loss Tips?

We all know we should be drinking lots of water & eating our veggies for weightloss, getting exercise & not over eat. Those aren't the sort of tips im want to learn about. I think we all have or know someone with a weightloss tip that maybe is considered part of the fringe, or quirky. Those are what im after, I want to hear about the weird tips.

For instance, my grandmother would cover her food with her napkin the moment she felt satisfied so as not to be tempted to continue eating it.

My mom told me she would imagine her food covered in bugs when she wanted to stop herself from overeating.

Once I was so tempted to clean my plate bc it was so yummy but I was already so full, I dumped my water on it to make it inedible.

Apparently the women in my family have self control issues lol....working on it...but those are a few of the weird tricks I have for weightloss.

I would love to hear everyone elses, please share.

submitted by /u/Penetrative
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KsoMaY

No comments:

Post a Comment