Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Weight loss insecurity and a water park

Hello, I’m 5’9” and I’ve lost a little over 30 pounds since January. I started at 229 and now I’m at 198. It would have been more but I’ve had a lot of ups and downs and had to spend time losing it again after a vacation or a lazy week.

Now my boyfriend is super proud of me and has surprised me with a weekend away at a water park resort. My first thought was “oh no.... bathing suit!” Now I’m just seeing all the stretch marks and flabby areas when looking in the mirror.

Weight wise I’m looking way better but I was hoping to be at my goal weight of 170 by now. I’m trying to workout like crazy until we go at the end of the month to lose as much as possible. Anyone else feel the same way? I’m getting tons of compliments from my weight loss but I’m still insecure about all the other little areas.

submitted by /u/laemue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31e1xqS

No comments:

Post a Comment