Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Big weight loss, but not seeing results.

I'm a 5 foot 8" female, and since the start of March I've lost 27 lbs. I'm proud of myself, I eat healthier, and my clothes fit better, but I can't help comparing myself to pictures of other women my height and weight (148lbs) and feeling like I look so much heavier than them. I still have a lot of belly fat which sticks out, large thighs, large breasts, and I just feel like I still look overweight. I'm well past my original target weight now, and I don't want to be in a situation where I keep saying ten more lbs before I'm happy... I don't understand how my body can still look so heavy, and it's depressing me. My new goal weight is 140lbs, but currently I'm unconvinced that those 8lbs will really make the difference- should I rethink and go for a lower weight?

submitted by /u/broccolistirfry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZbCnHP

No comments:

Post a Comment