Monday, June 10, 2019

From 460 to 399, way more to go

about last year i was hospitalized for a leg infection, it didnt have to do with my weight but when i had to get on the scale it wouldn't read my weight. i was too heavy. i they had to bust out one of those heavy duty scales, it ready 466. "half a ton " i thought......this bothered me but i shurgged it off.

in order to prevent this type of leg infection again, my friend who is a nurse told me i should try juicing to boost my immune system. i was also constantly sick. so my journey to juicing became a few weeks once i was out of the hospital.

the juice i was drinking would consist of kale, ginger, grannysmith apples, cucumbers, all liquefied with pulp. i followed this routine strickly. it was the first time i stuck to somthing for so long. about a month in, i began to go walk at the park. i was walking 2 miles every other day. listening to music helped me power thru it.

however, i became bored of drinking the juice and decided to go with healthly wraps, fat free wraps, ham, romane lettuce, fat free mayo, etc. This too involved too much prep work and i quickly, you guessed it, got bored of it. it was around this time that the drive to the park seemed like a chore. The walking has lost its appear as it was getting hotter. so i decided to join a local gym.

While i at the gym, i would use the treadmill. i really enjoyed the this, because there was some serious hot babes there working out. im not going to lie, they were the only reason i would go. i would spend a hour on the threadmill and then leave , almost every single day. however as you guys guess it by now, i too, got bored of that.

so after about 2 months of the walking at the gym, i decided to try to lift weights. i used to play football and i remembered i used to like to lift weights. it wasnt going to get me the same weight loss result as cardio would, but at least i would enjoy this.

HOWEVER, at the gym i found myself lifting heavier weights then i thought i would. i could curl 100 pounds with ease. this didnt seem right as i havent picked up a weights in years. and i was never sore after any of my workouts. strange?

around this time, i was telling my buddy /u/satanic thor about this and he suggested i work out with him. hes very slim and strong. ive known this guy for a long time and im happy to call him a very good friend, almost like my brother so , i already felt comfortable around him so i was like, hey lets do it. The first day we worked out, was intense.

He had me doing things ive havent done in along time. My muscles that laid dormant for years were being woken up violently. He, however seemed to blow thru the exercises with ease. I could see him having to tone down the weights we used, because i couldnt lift them. This was a blow to myself esteem. even at my heaviest, i didn't like feeling left behind due to my size , however on that day , i realized i had real limitations, due to my size and lack of strength. I felt terrible after that first work out. Seeing the reality of what how weak i was the biggest hit to my ego . However, i didn't stop going.

Its now been like 4 months since we been working out, in these few months, we begin doing more weights, with heaver loads, we added new excersies, we work out 4 times a week. each time i leave his house of pain, i feel hurt , my muscles telling me to go stop and play xbox. However, i dont want to get left behind. i still try to match however many reps he does, even if i cant, i try. One day i will be able to match him. Right now i can feel my muscles getting stronger, im feeling hard muscle where i haven't felt them in years. My shirts are holding for dear lift trying to hold my rolls in, my pants arent taking the torture of having to hold my massive nalgotas from ripping out. Im seeing some improvements is what im trying to say.

i went to the doctor last month and i honestly thought i was gonna be in the low 300s, since i now fit in 3xl shirts, as opposed to the 5xl shirts but no, im barely cresting the 300 mark.

Long story short, im down from 460 to 399. when i go to the doctor next, i hope to be at 350 pounds. i began taking Huel, its a meal replacement meal. I have to be strict with myself. I used to eat fast foot every single day. now i only eat it once on the weekends. i used to eat dinner around 9 pm every day during the workday. then go to sleep. Now, i just drink my Huel in the morning, a sandwich in the afternoon at 4 pm and dont eat till the next morning, normally around 5 am.

i do want to take my friend Camila, she kinda jump started all this . She always offers good advice and i always listen to her. Last but not least, i wanna thank my friend /U/satanicthor, for pushing me and working out with me each and every single day. I got a long way to go !

TL;DR : i want to loose weight. My body hurts. Nalgotas.

submitted by /u/shhsfootballjock
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IyInn4

No comments:

Post a Comment