Sunday, June 2, 2019

How do I count calories on homemade stuff ??

Hi!! I’ve been trying the CICO method for about two weeks and I’ve encountered a real problem woth counting calories for homemade stuff. I’d like to preface by saying I am completely illiterate when it comes to calories or weight loss or how the body works in general so please don’t assume anything is common knowledge to me 😂 I have always eaten a lot of homemade stuff and I have no idea how to count calories for that. Do I count the calories for every base ingredient (like flour, oil, tomatoes…) and add it up? Is there a way to eyeball it? Is there a general rule of thumb to follow? Just to give an exemple I like to make this thibg called a pizza (it’s not a pizza at all) it’s basically homemade bread dough with homemade marinara sauce and a bit of canned tuna on top and after you bake it, it’s better than what it sounds like. It’s something I make quite often so I was wondering how i was supposed to count the calories for that type of dish? Thank you so much to anyone who can help!!!

submitted by /u/noaimpara
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31471EE

No comments:

Post a Comment