Saturday, June 15, 2019

I can't stop losing weight.

Hey all, long time lurker, first time posting (I think...). First off, I want to say that this sub has been incredibly inspirational. I was obese when I first encountered this subreddit but this community has definitely motivated me to help reach my goals!

So, at the start of last semester, I was weighing in around 245, and at 6 foot, that crept into the obese BMI. I kicked myself off the couch, stopped eating junk food, had a super healthy diet of around 1,500 calories, and started working out at least once a day from January to mid-May. This helped me shed off a 60 pounds, and I went home weighing around 185. I felt great, looked much better, and was happy with where I was at. Then, I stopped working out so much after the semester ended (as I used my university's gym and didn't have a membership at home), started eating much more (probably around 2,500 cals a day, my mom makes amazing food), and didn't watch my weight as much. Now, I'm working long hours at an internship for the summer, have stopped working out completely, and have had a less healthy diet (I still eat clean for the most part, just an occasional few burgers or other junk food, still around 2500 cals/day). Yet, I stood on the scale this morning and weigh in at 171! I really don't have an explanation for this weight loss. Is this unhealthy? Back in the day, I would have been thrilled with this, but now that I'm transitioning into a healthy lifestyle, I want to lose weight in a moderated way.

Any explanations would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/ThisBoyIsOnFire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IhnJcu

No comments:

Post a Comment