Saturday, June 15, 2019

Are my objectives realistic? Fear of loose skin

Hi, I've been overweight pretty much since I was 5 years old, but the last 2/3 years I've been obese. I currently weight 119 kg (262 lbs according to Google) and I'm 1.83 m tall (6 ft). I'm a 19 year old male (soon to be 20). I finally decided to change my life and start training and dieting, but I've come across several cases of people having loose skin after loosing a ton of weight in a little span of time and now I have an irrational fear to loose skin, even though I'd rather cutting weight than staying fat. My objective is 85 kg (minimum), so that's like 75 lbs in a year and then start building muscle, if possible. Has anybody with a similar starting weight experienced such a weight loss? I'd like to know stories from people who started weighting the same as me.

submitted by /u/BadNewsAlpha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Rhobdu

No comments:

Post a Comment