Thursday, June 6, 2019

I’m officially done trying to lose weight

Because I hit my goal weight today after a month of plateauing!!! I no longer have to lose weight and can focus on maintaining. :) Seeing the “you hit 100% of your goal” on MFP was probably one of the most satisfying things of my life.

I never thought I could ever have the willpower to lose weight and always told myself “if I feel healthy, it’s fine.” I hated BMI. I envied other women who were “naturally thin” (which obviously I know now is not a thing). Thanks to you guys, my whole mindset changed. I actually understood weight loss. I know nutrition. I know what it means to be healthy.

And to all the people in my life who told me I was getting “too skinny” and “didn’t need to lose weight” or to “eat a cheeseburger” and that I’m anorexic, screw you! I am right in the middle of healthy weight and nowhere near underweight. I feel at my healthiest now and your opinion of me does not matter!

Anyways, just had to share. Thanks for listening and thank you all so much for everything!!!

21/F/5’3/130lbs

submitted by /u/13eautiiful
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WsoesH

No comments:

Post a Comment