Thursday, June 6, 2019

Why is my weight loss stalling?

Hello,

Since October, I have lost 25kg down from 100 to 75. (Wo-hoo! :D)

This has been a combination of gym 3-4 times a week (circuit style classes for ~40 minutes) and jogging 3-4km 2-3 times a week. Also, keeping my diet to 1,500kcal and minimizing carbs (basically cut out pasta, white rice and bread, most of the carbs come from fruit). Also eliminated processed food/highly sugary food. (With the occasional 'cheat' when I'm out with friends)

However, recently:

a) My weight loss has stalled. I only lost 1kg in the past 3 weeks whereas first I was losing ~1kg/week;

b) I am feeling more hungry/tired.

Not sure what's going as it was going grand up to now? I appreciate my BMI (I am 183cm) is totally healthy, but I still have a lot of abdomen fat I'd like to get rid of.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/dashma942
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31dHrNH

No comments:

Post a Comment