Thursday, June 6, 2019

Where to go

I am so torn. I feel like my weight loss journey is not really a journey because i go up and down 5 lbs over and over and that's about it. Part of me says that i'm unhealthy and need to act and get to a better weight. Other days i feel totally content with my body weight and just want to be more active. My BMI says I am obese, but most people i have talked to tell me that i am not overweight. I'm 25F, 5'5", and 180lbs. I go to the gym 3 days a week pretty consistently, did low carb for awhile but didn't feel it was sustainable long term, portions are small because eating too much makes me have terrible diarrhea. Generally, even when my carbs are high, i rarely go over 1,800 calories. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? I just want to be healthy and happy and i don't really know what that looks like.

submitted by /u/baileywino
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XtEI0r

No comments:

Post a Comment