Thursday, June 6, 2019

I've lost weight but I still have a lot of belly fat... help?

Hi, so this is my biggest concern with weight loss. I've lost about 20 lbs in the last 2 months and I'm still going strong. I currently weigh about 160 lbs, but based on my height (5'7'' I think, or 170 cm) I should weigh around 140. I'm about halfway there, and people have noticed that I look skinnier (I mean friends and even teachers, not like my mom or something), but I still have a lot of fat in my stomach area. I've heard that belly fat usually goes away last but is it really this resilient? I'm really worried that I won't be able to lose all that fat as those 15-20 lbs I still have to lose in order to hit my ideal weight. Am I doing something wrong or what?

I'm 17, on a very stict low carb diet, at a calorie deficit, and I'm going to the gym, but I've barely gone in the last month or so because of school as I literally don't have enough time.

submitted by /u/William_MM
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EYWotA

No comments:

Post a Comment