Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Legs just won’t slim down!

Hey all! So, over the past few years, I have lost around 65 lbs. I’m a pretty tall gal (5’10), hovering around a size 6-8 right now, and have always carried most of my weight in my butt/thighs/calves. I’ve seen a serious reduction in fat around my stomach, my upper body, and my face, but my legs just won’t budge! I feel like I have the same calves and thighs I did 65 lbs ago and I don’t know why. I’m at a point where I look super disproportionate (my legs are quite a big larger than my upper body) and I wanna do something about that. I know you can’t spot target fat, but I’m curious if anyone else has experience with this. I’d say I’m 15-20 lbs from my ultimate goal weight, but I’m pretty happy with how my upper body looks right now after my weight loss. I do Orangetheory about 4x a week and power yoga 2x a week, so I’m very active. One of my huge goals for myself is to feel comfortable wearing shorts again (something I haven’t done in like 6 years!) but even with my considerable weight loss I still hate how my legs look :( Any tips or stories?? Thanks all!!!

submitted by /u/oliviav12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Z1v4lQ

No comments:

Post a Comment