Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Losing weight fast makes you gain it back?

I am a 5'3 woman with a weight of 141 lbs, and I'm planning on losing 1.5% - 1.8% of my bodyweight per week. I can do this on a 1200 calorie diet.

There are articles that stress the importance of not losing weight too quickly because it will all apparently come rolling back. But these are articles by the same writers that talk about starvation mode and the like, so I'm not too sure how confident I can be about their advice. If you do believe it to be true, how so? How am I going to gain it all back by losing 1.8% of by bodyweight per week, as opposed to 0.8%?

Have any of you lost weight at the rate I wanted to lose it at? What did you experience?

It would help if you have any links on studies that show that quick weight loss (1.5% - 1.8%) leads to regaining.

submitted by /u/Throwawayduhh1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MuJaL9

No comments:

Post a Comment