Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Why can‘t I lose weight?

I am a 16 year old female. I'm about 5.4 feet tall (165cm) and at the moment I weight about 130 pounds (58-59kg). I don't tink that I do much exercise. I walk about 9-10 000 steps a day, do some squats almost every day (to keep that booty growing) and play volleyball ~5 times a week for ~3 hours. I'm trying to control what I eat (I try not to eat sugars although I buy hematogen a few times a week), I don’t eat pies, cakes, noodles, buns (stuff that contains a lot of carbs) and I try to minimalise my portions. For breakfast I usually eat homemade banana-strawberry-vanilla soya milk smoothie, and one bigger and one smaller meal for dinner and supper. I have been doing this for a couple of months now and I lost about 13lbs (6kg) so far. I certainly haven't gotten fatter, in fact, my belly is smaller, I don't have any back fat anymore but my tights and arms still feel pretty big at the moment. What can I do to improve and make my weight loss faster? Am I doing something wrong? Bikini season is here and I just want to have a body I am proud of...

°English isn't my first language so I apologise for my mistakes. 

°And no, I don't have the ability to go to the gym. I was a professional horse rider but a year ago I had to take a break. I will start taking riding lessons next week so that's another sport that will maybe help me improve my current condition.

submitted by /u/avototo13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bwrtm3/why_cant_i_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment