Thursday, June 13, 2019

Loose skin after losing 180lbs

I have seen a lot of posts on the subreddit about loose skin as of late.

I think that it os important to share the realities of massive weight loss! I understand it can absolutely be scary, especially because it os such a foreign concept.

Loose skin is pretty standard, but the amount is going to differ person by person. I know people who have lost more than me that have much less loose skin, and much more.

Its not all about how fast you lose weight, or how much water you drink, its a mixture of EVERYTHING (In my opinion)

Weight lost, age, how long you were over weight, genetics, and even more! That is why "Wraps, and creams" are a waste of money in my eyes.

I have had loose skin for 6ish years. No about of muscle is going to make it go away (unless I got absolutely massive again)

It is a reality, but its not a HORRIBLE reality. I can still run, jump, and live a totally normal life.

I don't plan on getting surgery, but that is an option for those out there that feel it is needed!

Its ok everyone, let those terry folds do their thing!

Here's some skin

submitted by /u/drumjohndavid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2X8I0ZP

No comments:

Post a Comment