Thursday, June 13, 2019

Hey guys, I’m back...

Hi guys, I’ve been away for awhile and looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I’m 23F, 5’10.5”, and weighed in today at 180 pounds. Back into an overweight BMI. Once upon a time, I was down to about 160 pounds.

Most of my weight loss occurred when I was in college. Admittedly, I think I slipped into a bad mental health state and can attribute some of my weight loss to that. Some of it was in a healthy was (CICO), I’ve come to realize I may have been a bit too extreme.

I graduated college in May 2018 and let myself go a bit. I started working full-time as a RN on the 3-11:30 shift, which is tough. I tend to not have fabulous eating habit — I tend to graze all day, then binge when I get home at midnight. I also work on floor where there are always snacks and desserts.

But, I’m ready. I still have a lot of weight loss under my belt, but would like to get down to at least 160 pounds again (148 pounds would be the ultimate dream goal for 80 pounds lost). Anyways, here I am jumping back on the wagon, and just wanted to say hi!

submitted by /u/meg-c
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31rgB4R

No comments:

Post a Comment