Thursday, June 13, 2019

I was discouraged by the scale, but yesterday I realized how much my health had improved

Hello! I haven’t been on this forum that long but I wanted to share something that happened to me during my vacation this week. I had been feeling frustrated because since I started weightlifting on top of cardio, my weight loss has slowed a bit. My family and I were over at a family member’s house and some of my cousins decided they wanted to walk to an ice cream place near the house (about a 20 minute walk). I was reluctant at first because I’m used to being the one who gets winded and tired before everyone else and was wearing platform Tevas, which while generally comfortable aren’t the best for walking longer distances. My older cousin offered to drive me and him but I wanted to spend time with family and said “fuck it” and decided to walk. To my surprise not only did I not get winded at all during the walk, but I was leading the group despite walking in those tall ass shoes lol. This was the same girl who a couple months ago could barely walk up stairs without breathing heavy. Even if the scale is moving slower, I’m so happy to see how my health is improving and how much it’s going to improve in the future!

submitted by /u/bemnistired
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IetxTR

No comments:

Post a Comment