Monday, June 10, 2019

Never be to hard on yourself

I am struggling so hard with weight loss. I'm going for gastric sleeve however I need to lose weight. Right now, I'm on a low fat diet and I go to the gym three times a week.

Its sucks because I don't see the numbers on the scale fall like I want. I started at 340, I'm down to 296 in the last 5 months. But it's a steady decline and I maintain the loss.

At the gym the other day I was getting a little upset as i was attempting to reach a new weight/rep combo and i just felt like a total loser because i couldn't do it.

I have a gym log book i keep so i can keep track of everything I do from weekly weights, to my cardio- you get the picture.

So while I'm having a little down time an individual who I see from time to time comes up and starts completing my journal and they see how hard I work when I come in the gym.

While I saw only my imperfection, someone else saw my dedication towards a healthier body and I became their motivation.

submitted by /u/watsonwasaboss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2F1cnHw

No comments:

Post a Comment