Monday, June 10, 2019

UPDATE

Wow, it’s been a year and a half since I’ve posted an update. You can catch the original story here: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/6sgzlb/lost_weight_for_my_wedding_now_im_losing_it_for_me/

Since the original post, I am down to 118 lbs and back in a size 2/XS when I started at a 18/2XL. I’ve since found out a lot more about why my fiancé actually left me (6 years of infidelity) and my weight was being used as a crutch.

I’m not angry or upset with him however, because his words from that day were the fuel to my weight loss. I will never forget him telling me I was too fat to love, even if that wasn’t the real reason he left.

I have loose skin. I have stretch marks. I have cellulite. I also have complete love for myself, my accomplishments, the life I’m living and the people in it.

Posting from my phone, but will have photo updates at a later time.

submitted by /u/Samwisegamgee92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IyKgQP

No comments:

Post a Comment