Monday, June 3, 2019

One year later and 45 pounds lighter

One year ago, I began my weight loss journey and a journey towards a generally healthier lifestyle. I started this journey at approximately 225 lbs and now I am down to around 180 lbs, which is a total of about 45 lbs. I didn’t cut out any foods. I just simply became more mindful of my portions and caloric intake, as well as light to moderate exercise. I also had to accept and address my sugar addiction (yes, sugar addiction is a real thing). I still enjoy sweets and desserts, but I am no longer plagued by the intense cravings of them. Losing weight was just one of the benefits to changing my lifestyle. I also have more energy and mental clarity overall. Before, I was feeling extremely lethargic and foggy. It goes to show that lifestyle changes can make a huge difference to your mind and body.

I know that 45 pounds may not seem like much, but I feel that it’s definitely healthier than what I was before.

submitted by /u/KrisspyKremeThomas95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KoHEHL

No comments:

Post a Comment