Thursday, June 6, 2019

Plateau Advice

First post here, but I’ve been lurking for a few months. Thanks for being a great sub to keep me motivated and inspired!

I recently restarted my weight loss journey after many failed attempts, but through a combo of CICO (using MyFitnessPal) and going to the gym (at first 3 times a week, now 6), I’ve been able to lose 25lbs! At first it came out relatively quickly, of course, but it seems I’ve hit a plateau.

While I know that lean muscle weighs more than fat and that I’m surely gaining it more quickly due to my increased time at the gym, it kills me to get on the scale after a few weeks of being at a 1750 calorie deficit every day and still see that I’m around the same weight.

Aside from measuring myself, does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Norviskor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XpAhnb

No comments:

Post a Comment