Thursday, June 6, 2019

Need advice!

I’m posting on here in hopes that it’s the right place for this type of post. Just want to start off by saying you are all awesome and that I started following this page for inspiration. I’m a 24 year old male and I’m 5’ 10” and 231 pounds. I started my weight loss journey around 252 pounds. To lose that weight all I had to do was stop drinking alcohol. I’ve since hit a point (231) and have not been able to lose any more weight without changing my diet or exercise. If it helps with the advice, I’m a construction worker who is pretty active. We walk upwards of 10 miles a day but outside of work I exercise very little. So my question is where do I start as far as diet and exercise goes? I snack a lot and generally don’t watch what I eat on a daily basis so any help you all can offer is good help. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/keepthisquiet1347
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2I015oM

No comments:

Post a Comment